February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Schools were closed for Mid-Winter break in my area last week. I planned for many endeavors in the kitchen and tried out some new recipes. That is, until Wednesday. On Wednesday a lovely sick bug decided to wiggle it's way into my body. Doesn't that always seem to happen when you're off from work? Wonderful. So I was not able to cook/bake as much as I wanted to.

I am feeling slightly better today and was able to crank out the menu plan from bed. Tonight we're definitely having chicken soup, because now the hubby is sick. :( It's never good when the both of us are out of commission.


Chicken Noddle Soup
Chicken with Cacciatore Sauce
Chicken Milanese
Pork Marsala with Spinach
Sage-Walnut Butter Tortellini
Hawaiian Pizza

Who else got more snow this weekend? Winter can't end soon enough! 

1 comment:

  1. In terms of snow, this weekend came across as being extremely tame. But apparently we're meant to be getting more this week? It really needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS