February 8, 2011

It Came in the Mail. . .


My 1st issue of the Food Network Magazine!!
The subscription was a Christmas present from my aunt.


I also got my third issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray. I LOVE this magazine (have I mentioned that before?).The hubbs thinks it's hilarious and hides it from me, proceeding in me running around the house frantic, while he laughs away.


And a Valentine's from my Grandma. She's so sweet. Who doesn't like being thought of?


I love getting the mail.

Later on I'll share with you the recipe for this breakfast bread.
It's like springtime. :P


How's your week going so far? What do you look forward to getting in the mail?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love this bread...looks delicious!

    Getting my food magazines is like Christmas...I seriously make a night out of it! Send the hubs to the other room, settle into the recliner with a glass of red, and just immerse myself. So fun!

    I'll def. be following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS