February 16, 2011

I Love Surprises

Earlier this week I came home to find my kitchen a mess. An opened cardboard box with a gigantic strawberry on it sat on top of the counter. Styrofoam blocks, packing tape, and a colorful flyer sat beside it. A flyer for chocolate covered strawberries.

Immediately open fridge.


Hello. We were waiting for you. And there was another box.


Cheesecake!! Which to be more excited about...!

I love my in-laws. They sure know the way to this girl's heart. Food. Food covered in chocolate. Something in the form of cheese. Something sweet! Thanks guys. You're the best. I'll leave one for your son. ;)

In case you were wondering what the hubbs got me for Valentine's Day...


He made it himself. Aren't I a lucky girl?

6 comments:

  1. Well, your inlaws are quite awesome! And your husband's card made me laugh out loud. I may have to come up with something similar for my husband's birthday next month...he'll think it's hilarious, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are lucky!! I love it when people gift me food, too, because that shows me how much they know me. ;-)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those strawberries look amazing! I would have sat down and eaten through both boxes within an hour. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet! Those strawberries look divine! I wish I had some of those... lol! That card made me laugh out loud, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious! What great inlaws you have! I'm sure they feel equally blessed by you! Thank you for sharing with me tonight. I hope you have a great Friday. I'm so ready for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need inlaws like THAT! Send them my way. As for the card...I actually laughed out loud. It was pretty cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS