October 16, 2013

What We Ate Wednesday


Breakfast: 8:30 am

I ate: pumpkin spice frozen waffles with strawberries and granola with a glass of OJ

Miss A: pumpkin pancake with strawberries (!!) 

If you remember, Miss A hates fruit, or at least, she used to. Last week when her grandmother was here, she ate a couple of strawberries off her plate. I thought it was a fluke! Luckily I was wrong and she's continued to eat them! Happy mama here. 



Lunch: 1:00 pm

I ate: a whole wheat turkey wrap with Swiss cheese, dried cranberries, almonds, lettuce, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar 

Miss A: a turkey wrap with cheddar cheese, and slices of banana (another new favorite food!)



I know this has nothing to do with food, but I have to share these pictures with you. After lunch we put on our shoes and headed out to the trail behind our house. Miss A is in love with the outdoors lately and loves to explore and take in her surroundings. The leaves crunching beneath her feet and the tall trees were amazing to her.


This picture. I want to frame it and capture this moment forever. I'll always be behind you, baby.


Snack: 3:00pm

I ate: pumpkin seeds! I'm obsessed. I also had some granola bites I got from Costco last week. So good!

Miss A: watermelon and a two cookies




Dinner: 6:30pm 

I ate: shrimp enchiladas with brown rice and corn. Delicious! You can find the recipe in my menu plan.

Miss A: chicken with brown rice and corn. I figured the enchiladas would be too spicy for her and made her something different to eat


I'm SO happy with the recent changes in Miss A's eating habits. Fruits and vegetables are suddenly no longer an issue! She is eating up everything I put in front of her. Hopefully this isn't just a phase and she continues to be an incredible eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS