October 2, 2013

What We Ate Wednesday


Breakfast: 8:00am

I ate: a waffle topped with strawberries and a side of scrambled eggs. Lately I've been mixing a little bit of milk into my eggs before I pour them into the skillet and they come out SO fluffy. Do you know this secret?

Miss A: egg frittata cups (I make a batch every now and then and freeze them for quick breakfasts and lunches) with hashbrowns, carrots, spinach, and celery. Most of the vegetables are tossed aside, but I know some bites get in there! 



Lunch: 12:00

I ate: a tuna salad wrap with lettuce, dried cranberries, walnuts, and swiss cheese. I also had some crackers and string cheese.

Miss A: A ham and cheese wrap with some crackers that she stole from me :)





Snack: 4:00pm

Snack was late because we went to the park in the afternoon. Miss A had some cheerios there and had something else when we got home. 

I ate: a yogurt bowl with granola, and two pumpkin cookies

Miss A: watermelon, animal crackers, and some of my yogurt. She always wants to try whatever I'm having!



Dinner: 6:30pm

The hubby was working so I made a jazzed up toddler friendly meal. 

I ate: homemade baked chicken tenders (coated in flour, egg, and panko), pasta with a homemade mozzarella cheese sauce, and roasted broccoli

Miss A: Everything! She loves this meal, I think it's one of her favorites.







6 comments:

  1. What an adorable, lucky little girl to have such yummy food prepared for her! Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy, miss a has the most beautiful features..especially her eyelashes..gorgeous! happy wiaw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We put milk in our eggs too...and CHEESE, must have cheese ;) Your chicken tenders look so good!

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing what people eat throughout the day, especially with little ones! Logan starts eating solids next week and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS