October 4, 2013

Five on Friday

Who's ready for the weekend? We have family in town and we have lots of fun plans. Outgoings to the park, treats of frozen yogurt, and possibly a trip to the pumpkin patch are on our agenda. I can't wait to get the weekend started! But first, let's get through Friday.



1. Let's Play

Toys have taken a back seat in this house since Miss A started walking. I picked up a few new toys recently to intrigue her to sit and play for awhile. She loves this tow truck, complete with three cars, three animals, and a radio. It's currently one of her favorite toys and also one of mine!


I also found this play oven. I thought it might be more advanced for her, but she seems to understand the concept well! We "bake" cakes and eat them with the plastic spoons. She "feeds" me and stirs up the ingredients in the mixing cup. I showed her how to do it once, and she's been "cooking" on her own since. It's too cute to watch her walk around holding the mixing cup trying to feed us!


2. What's For Lunch?

I don't know about you, but I constantly feel like I'm stuck in a lunch rut. Sandwiches get boring after a while. Leftovers aren't always appealing. I was happy to find these new mouth-watering ideas!




3. Infinity Scarf Giveaway

Have you entered my giveaway to win an infinity scarf, of your choosing, from Desiring Joy? Take a moment to visit her Etsy shop, you'll find so many to love!


4. Pass the milk, please! 

I've been doing some baking lately and I have to say, these cookies are pretty tasty. I hope to share these recipes with you very soon!



5. Stitch Fix

I'm seeing more and more blog friends sign up for Stitch Fix. If you've joined, what do you think of it? Do you like what you've received? Is it hit or miss?


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! I like that pull car! I'm looking for a great toy for Landon to learn about animals!

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS