April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's Spring Break and I've got big plans of reading, sleeping, eating, possibly some shopping...Oh yeah, living it up big! If only I had a chance to sunbathe or relax poolside. Although the weather is looking up- we're at 60 today people! A-mazing. I can almost smell the sunscreen. Hopefully you're doing much better in your neck of the woods, enjoying some warmer temperatures? Perhaps already grilling? I'd like to buy a barbecue, we don't have one...


Rigatoni di Gregorio
Shrimp, Feta Mac and Cheese
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Glazed Salmon with Red-Bean Quinoa Salad
Parmigiano-Reggiano-Crusted Chicken
Stuffed Meatballs and Spaghetti

Since I am home this week you can bet a lot of cooking will be going on in the kitchen. I already made cinnamon rolls, homemade Oreo's (yes, and they are to.die.for), and a new pasta dish this weekend. Much to share, aren't you glad I'm back? I certainly am!

What are you looking forward to cooking/baking this week?

4 comments:

  1. You have a delicious menu here! :) Thanks for sharing.

    I'm hosting a tea sampler GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please hop over to enter if you're interested. Have a wonderful day.

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring break is in a couple of weeks in our neck of the woods. Our son works at the local rec center as a Program Assistant.

    There's lot of yummy meals planned this week.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This menu looks GREAT! You must share the homemade oreos...they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog. It keeps me chugging along with the studying. :) I will have looots of recipes to try this summer after all this insanity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS