December 31, 2013

Mulled Wine- Guest Post

Today Megan, from one of my favorite blogs, is here to share with you a special treat for the holidays, mulled wine! I hope you'll take a minute to check out her blog, I'm sure you'll love her and her daughter Sofia!

Hi everyone! I'm Megan from Hello Newlywed Life; wife to Mike & Mama to Sofia.
 I work full-time & drink part-time! ;)
Mike and I both have busy schedules, so when we have a second to relax, we like to make fun drinks together. A staple at our house during the holiday season is mulled wine. If you've never had a sip, it's wine infused with clove, cinnamon, allspice, star anise & lots of citrusy orange flavor!
Heaven in a mug.
What to buy:
Bottle of wine (Merlot of Cab Sauv works best)
Mulling Spice (This Target blend is my favorite & it's the cheapest around)
Orange, sliced
1/4c sugar
*If using loose spice mix, put into cheesecloth or a tea ball
Right-click the picture above to print recipe
Hope you're having a great holiday season (filled with plenty of drinks!) & wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR from our family to yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS