December 10, 2013

Christmas Pajama Party

I'm so excited to be a part of the Christmas Pajama Party link up! I meant to join in on the fun for Halloween, but somehow that didn't happen. I'm making up for it this time around and showing off Miss A's several sets of Christmas pajamas!


Obviously, I LOVE Christmas pajamas. Not just for the mini, but for me too! I want to buy them ALL. I have a serious problem restraining myself, but I managed to buy Miss A only two pairs this year, and she got another pair from Grandma! Last year was Miss A's first Christmas and she wore these on Christmas Day.



Oh where has the time gone?! She was five months old, not even able to sit up on her own yet. She was more interested in chewing on her presents and eating the wrapping paper. My little bean. How you've grown so much!


This is her "seriously, mom, why are you taking pictures of me this early" face. These are my favorite pj's. How can you not love the reindeer shirt and reindeer pants? I think she will wear these on Christmas Day. They are from Target!


And here we have her fleece teddy bear candy cane pajamas. Grandma bought her these when she came to visit for Thanksgiving. They're from Crazy 8 (couldn't find them online!).


Take at guess why she's smiling. Why it's Mickey, of course. She watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the morning. :)

Last, but not least, I love her green white polka dot pajamas. They are also from Target and came as a set with her reindeer pajamas.



And, if you're curious, these are the pajamas I'll be wearing on Christmas Day! Hope you have fun following the link up!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't pick a favorite...she is darling in all of them! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little ham!!! I love those smiles and the green polka dots! She is such a cutie! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! I just realized I need to get Lucy a pair now. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS