December 5, 2013

Five on Friday- Christmas Wishlist

Today for Five on Friday, I thought it would be fun to share my Christmas wishlist. It was hard to narrow down to five things, as my wishlist has all kinds of things this year- new decor for the house, books, clothes, pajamas, jewelry, stationary...what can I say, I love shopping and getting new things! 

wishlist

1. Giada's Feel Good Food

I love Giada. I learned how to cook from watching her every day after work when I was teaching. I have a few of her cookbooks and I'd like to add this one to my collection because it's a glimpse in her daily life and what she likes to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

2. Kate Spade Gold Dot Planner

Yeah, I've fallen in love with the gold dot trend too! What is it about a new, clean planner that is so enticing? This would be a great way to bring in the new year! 

3. Chunky Gray Scarf 

Old Navy has really knocked it out of the park lately. I went yesterday to find some warmer weather clothing for Miss A (Christmas in Florida, no snow for us!) and loved everything! Not just for her, but for me too. I love getting a new thick scarf every year and fell in love with this one at the store. 

4. Gold Bracelet 

This bracelet sold out long ago, but I loved it so much I pinned it in hopes of finding a similar one. Any thoughts? 

5. Sweaters 

Another Old Navy find! So comfy and cozy, I love the material. There are so many to choose from on ther website, but this one was my favorite.  

What's on your Christmas list? Bonus points for links! :)

7 comments:

  1. I went to Old Navy twice recently but stayed in the maternity section. I need to venture off to the scarves - that one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to jump on the gold trend but after your list, it looks awful inviting.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to old navy on Black Friday when the store was 50% off!! I loved it! You should come link up with me today! http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been in to gold but I am also loving the gold dot trend. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love LOVE that bracelet!!!!! I love Giada, her food always looks delicious and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Kate Spade planner on my wish list, too! And loving that Old Navy scarf! I'm going shopping tomorrow so I might have to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the cutest list! love the KS planner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS