August 28, 2013

What We Ate Wednesday

Today I'm participating in What I Ate Wednesday, a link up I've always wanted to try. I'm always looking for new ideas on what to eat, I get bored easily, especially with breakfast and lunch! I took a different take on it and decided to show you what Miss A and I ate one day. Here we go!



Breakfast: 8:15 am

I ate: frozen waffles with sliced bananas, granola, and honey

 Miss A: toast with applesauce and slices of banana (which she poked at and fed to the dog)




Morning snack: 10:30 am

Miss A: Strawberry yogurt and a couple of Mum Mum's
I ate: A Kashi cookie spread with peanut butter and a couple graham crackers dipped in peanut butter





Lunch: 12:30pm

 I ate: A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a sliced apple (it was a peanut butter kind of day!)
 Miss A: A whole wheat tortilla ham and cheese melt



Afternoon Snack: 3:00pm

I ate: Greek yogurt with sliced bananas, granola, chocolate chips...and a swirl of peanut butter!
Miss A: toddler cookies and watermelon 




Dinner: 6:30pm

I ate: garlic roast chicken, rice pilaf, and cesar salad. So good!

Miss A: pieces of chicken and a few bites of rice, she usually eats whatever we're having for dinner



Happy Wednesday! What did you eat today?

12 comments:

  1. Miss A is adorable! I got my daughters ears pierced when she was 3 months old. She loves them (she's 3 now) Caesar salad is one of my favorites. Happy WIAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you two had some delicious eats ;) so interesting to see what a toddler eats throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss A is so cute!!!!! So fun to see what you eat through the day, that is a fun link up! I might have to join you =) I am a new follower on your blog. I just started a new personal blog after being away from blogging for about a year and a half. Come check me out at www.thecraftypractitioner.blogspot.com

    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss A looks SO much like my little sister when she was a baby, it's making me miss that! Too cutteeee. & that greek yogurt mess looks delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WIAW! I love this post and all of the delicious food! Such a cute idea of showing both what you and Miss A ate. She is quite the little gourmet eater with her whole wheat tortillas and rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness galore! What a precious little daughter you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! GREAT first WIAW...can't wait for next week's instalment:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is sooOOoo great! Love all the ideas for food!

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog! This post is making me hungry :) I need to get my hands on those Kashi cookies!
    Your daughter is so beautiful! I'm excited to read more about your great food ideas.
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! I feel slightly better about eating a cookie when it comes from Kashi..and they're pretty good!

      Delete
  10. Christina! You can come cook for us anytime...I'll provide the wine ;)

    Megan
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-if-blogging-were-sorority.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS