January 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I made several recipes out of my new Rachael Ray Look and Cook book. I made Lemon Risotto, Orange Marmalade Chicken, Tomato and Ravioli Soup, and Marsala Pork Medallions. The lemon risotto is the best Rachael Ray recipe I have ever tried, hands down! The soup, chicken, and pork were all tasty as well, especially the Orange Chicken. I will share these recipes soon!

This week I am tackling three more recipes out of the book: Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano Chicken, and the Marsala Burgers. I loooove having this new cookbook, I'm excited every day to come home and make something new for dinner!

  • Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese
  • Parmigiano-Reggiano-Crusted Chicken Piccata
  • Panko-Crusted Chicken with Cherry Tomato Sauce
  • Marsala Burgers
  • White Chicken Chili

    Have you tried any new recipes lately?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by!

     
    BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS