May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Our freezer and pantry is fully stocked. If we were to be attacked any time soon, we' ll be able to live off of chips, chocolate chips, crackers, and cheese. Costco trips are the best.

How was the weather in your neck of the woods this weekend? We had rain. A lot of rain. And then the temperature decided to drop a good 30 degrees from what we had on Thursday. Needless to say, I was not amused. This weekend was pretty low key, besides our Costco trip and Panera lunch, we didn't do much. I did do a fair amount of baking: granola bars, muffins, and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I also made a delicious mushroom mac and cheese and garlic breadsticks

I'm still looking for dinner ideas, so if you've got any, please pass them on. :)


Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Mushroom Sauce & Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Chicken Piccata with Roasted Asparagus
Classic Pot Roast
Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad
Breakfast for Dinner: Blueberry Banana Pancakes
Penne with Asparagus, Chicken, and Gorgonzola Cheese

What's on your menu plan?

Link up at orgjunkie.com

7 comments:

  1. Wow! that menu sounds amazing! Can I come over? this actually inspires me to start planning my menus.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..pecan crusted chicken salad sounds good!

    http://www.alittlenosh.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. to be honest, I love the cool down. :P But hey, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu sounds delicious! Hope you have a great week, with much less rain and much more sunshine!

    Liz

    www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu looks delicious. I'm trying to dream up dinner at least to get us through tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still trying to get into the habit of menu planning. It'd make my life a lot easier if I could plan out the whole week, but I'm only managing to plan out one or two days at this point. How do you do it?! We'll be eating stir-fry tonight, probably pancetta and cheddar (or Swiss) grilled cheese sandwiches tomorrow and something will leftover polenta Thursday or Friday. That's as far into the future as I can see. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS