September 25, 2013

What We Ate Wednesday

I missed linking up for What I Ate Wednesday last week. I'm excited to share what Miss A and I ate recently. Some good stuff, and some not so good.


Breakfast: 8:30 am 

I ate: Pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes

Miss A: pumpkin pancakes, without chocolate chips. She LOVES pancakes. 




Lunch: 12:30pm

I ate: a grilled ham and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread with slices of kiwi

Miss A: a toasted english muffin topped with a slice of ham, cheese, and spinach, cut into bite size pieces

You know I tried to get her to eat some kiwi. Oh, and she's holding a food pouch because that's usually the only way I can get fruit into her, but she only took a few slurps 



After lunch I folded laundry and Miss A sat in her monster chair watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. This was too cute for me not to share!


Snack: 3:00pm

I ate:  some really unhealthy treats...graham crackers with Nutella and a handful of candy corn M&M's. I'm officially addicted to them! 

Miss A: yogurt, two animal crackers, a couple of Cheerios (because she saw the box), and a few graham crackers, without Nutella ;)




Dinner: 6:30 pm

I ate: holy yum chicken (which was delicious), mashed potatoes, and roasted broccoli

Miss A: the same, including the broccoli!! Win win.



5 comments:

  1. :) hm I liked candy corn as a kid but the sensitive spots on some of my teeth don't let me eat them anymore. Are the M&Ms like eating candy corn AND chocolate at the same time??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know about those m&ms but will have to try, those sound amazing!! Also have made that chicken and its delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the food looks yummy, I will have.to.try the chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pumpkin pancakes? May have to have Abbie give those a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make your pumpkin pancakes? We would love this! Especially Mia, I've been introducing her to pumpkin and she's definitely a fan :)
    How are those M&M's? I've been nervous to try them.
    Miss A is ADORABLE! Seriously, she's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS