Here's a look at what I use on an almost daily basis:
Undereye concealer, powder, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner
2. Concealer- I use Maybelline's instant age rewind undereye concealer and I LOVE it. I've been using it for about six months and it is by far the best concealer I've ever used. I'm always amazed by how well it works when I take my makeup off at night and see my dark circles again. It also lasts a really long time and is a great price.
3. Foundation- Smashbox Camera Ready: There are many days I skip foundation but when I have a little extra time I will dab it on to smooth things out. I love this one because it's easy to blend and is SO lightweight I don't feel like I'm wearing any foundation at all.
4. Powder- I use Makeup Forever HD microfinish powder. I started using it this summer. It's so light and blends perfectly. I think it will be my go-to powder for now.
5. Blush- I was using L'Oreal, it's affordable and there are lots to choose from. But right now I'm using the blush that's included Mary Kay eyeshadow palate.
6. Eyeshadow- I have a few favorites that I switch between daily. Currently I'm loving a set from Clinique that I got from my mom (can't find it online) and a set from Mary Kay (also can't find online).
7. Eyeliner- I don't use eyeliner every day but when I do I like to keep it subtle. I used to use Revlon, but I'm currently using CoverGirl. I prefer Revlon's as it glides on easier and doesn't have a milky finish.
8. Mascara- I alternate between Maybelline's Great Lash and They're Real by Benefit Cosmetics. For everyday errands and what not, I'll use Maybelline. If I want to feel a little frisky, I use For Real. It makes my lashes look so much longer than they are, but it's a pain to take off!
9. Lipgloss- (not pictured) I'm not much of a lipstick girl. This one from Sephora is my favorite right now.
Oh and I HAVE to tell you about the night cream I use. It is a-maaazingggg! I didn't start using night cream until recently. I absolutely LOVE Lacura's. It's smooth, absorbs quickly, and makes my face so soft. I found it at Aldi and haven't seen it anywhere else.
There you have it! Not too high-maintenance right? Who has time for that anymore! What's your makeup routine like? What are your favorite products right now? I love trying new things, I'd love some recommendations!