January 7, 2012

My Top Ten Favorites of 2011

So I'm behind with my New Year wrap up post. With all the unpacking, cleaning, and decluttering I've done this week I'm finally making my way back into the blog world. Reunited, I hope!

In 2011 I received and discovered lots of new things. A waffle maker, ice cream maker, bbq grill, and a new found love for butternut squash and biscoff spread.

My favorite posts from 2011 are in no particular order. Some of these posts didn't get the praise I feel like they deserved, like this egg and bacon salad.


 So simple yet so delicious.


I fell in love with biscoff spread and made lots of cookies.


We were also obsessed with homemade strawberry ice cream.

Everyone devoured this frozen peanut butter pie. 


I can't imagine making a better burger than these.


A cheesy side dish I pair with chicken, steak, and pork chops.


I dreamed about my first roast chicken for days.


This slow-cooker orange chicken was one of my most popular posts.


The only pancake recipe you'll ever need.


My favorite cookie recipe- oatmeal chocolate chip.


What are your cooking goals for 2012?

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to try a new recipe each week (unless unusual circumstances prevent such from happening).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS