October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I am horrible with following my menu plan! 3/6 of last week's plan was followed through. I can't ever remember what I made instead of those three recipes. It's not like we had take out! This week I am looking forward to making a Tomato Caprese Salad, Whipped Sweet Potatoes, and the Beef Dip Sandwiches!! I still haven't made them and they have been on my menu plan for weeks!


    I have several recipes to share with you this week. I made the Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies I bookmarked earlier last week and the Maple Applesauce from How Sweet It Is. Both were really good, but the applesauce (well, more like sauteed apples in my case) was soooo goooood!! The cookies are super sugary and super buttery, take a look at the ingredients and you'll see why!


    Hopefully you are doing better with your menu plan. Is there anything you're looking forward to making this week? 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for stopping by!

       
      BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS