October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! As always, I'm linking up for Five on Friday. Here's what I'm obsessing over this week.


1. Re-doing our guest bathroom

This week I was inspired by a recent post on IHeart Organizing to re-do our guest bathroom. We haven't touched any of the bathrooms since moving in and I'm itching to bring some life into them. I'd like to first tackle the guest bath on the first floor. It's the one that gets the most use and is obviously used by our guests. What I'd really like to do is paint the cabinets a dark gray, like the color you see below, and change our the knobs on the doors, and put up some cute bathroom wall art. I have the perfect sign sitting and waiting to be hung!


And while we're on the subject of DIY, how cute are these cereal boxes turned containers??


2. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Is it too soon? Because I've got the bug. I've been bitten by the Christmas wishlist bug. Sweaters, scarves, bracelets are all on my list...and of course, toys for Miss A! How cute are those ice cream scoops?





3. The Sleep Chronicles 

If you haven't seen it yet, yesterday I guest posted on Being Mrs. Beer. Jess is having a sleep series over on her blog, which would have been SO beneficial for me when I was going through severe sleep deprivation. Check it out for some new cute pictures of Miss A as a newborn.


4. Favorite food pins

It seems I'm all about breakfast this week. I've had breakfast for dinner twice and I really really want to make all of these breakfast treats!




5. New music

Have you ever wondered who sings that song while you're watching something on TV? Well, you can goggle it! I've been in a music rut lately, listening to the same albums over and over, or fumbling with the radio while driving in the car. I found some new music to love by, believe it or not, by paying attention to the soundtrack of our favorite TV shows. Like The Vampire Diaries, for example. They always have the best music. I'm now listening to The Lumineers, Sara Bareilles, and Metric. What are you listening to?


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful bathroom inspiration!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Christmas wishlist! I think I need that bracelet stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls look amazing!!!!

    happy friday!

    -Sami @ yoursmineandours2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh Christmas is def coming- a co-worker of mine had christmas music playing yesterday and I got SUPER excited for some reason! haha love your blog- enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls!? Oh MY GOSH! Yum! And ok, if I could start decorating for Christmas now, I totally would! AGREED! Happy Friday cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Christmas on the way, so exciting!!! :)

    And love bfast for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS