October 24, 2010

Dance the Night Away. . .

This weekend came early! Thursday night was the official start of our weekend. The birthday dinner that was set for Monday moved over to Thursday night. The main course was beef brisket, which was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. Sorry, no pictures, but I did make these brownies for dessert.

Friday night was Fall Ball!


We ate, danced, and ate. It was a lot of fun. I love any excuse to dress up.


Saturday we went to another pumpkin patch.


And got four more pumpkins...


No, these are not all of ours. We went with a group of friends! I'm not that insane...
We came home and I made a big pot of chicken chili. Mmm. Perfect for a fall night.

Tonight I will probably make Shrimp Scampi since I didn't get to it before. As for the rest of the afternoon...I plan on being lazy, reading my new book, possibly taking a nap.

I'm ready for Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS