March 17, 2014

Snacking with Granola

I love snacks. Sometimes I enjoy having a snack more than an actual meal. I carry snack with me everywhere I go, even before I became a mom, you're sure to find a granola bar, cheese stick, crackers, trail mix, or a few cookies in my purse. I'm definitively not capable of waiting for y next big meal- I need a snack in between, or I'm super cranky!

At home I like to have cheese and crackers, fruit, toast with peanut butter and banana, sliced apples with peanut, and yogurt as a snack. My favorite snack at home is yogurt, or a yogurt bowl, as I like to call it. I empty out a container of yogurt and add granola, chocolate chips, honey or agave, and fruit. 

I was thrilled to be contacted by Ladera Granola to taste their product. There granola is "made from all natural ingredients" and it is roasted "at low temperatures to preserve the full-bodied flavor".


Honestly, I can really taste the difference. It really does taste like a batch of fresh homemade granola; I was so impressed from the moment I opened the bag to when I tasted it all on its own. It's good stuff! It smells heavenly too, with all that cinnamon. My favorite thing about this granola? The pecans! Huge pecans that have been roasted to bring out their flavor. They're almost like candy, I could sit and shift through the bag just to eat the pecans.


I'm so glad more and more companies are trying to keep their products natural, ingredient list down, and looking for ways to be energy efficient. Ladera Granola's packaging is 100% recyclable. I'm going to be so disappointed when this bag runs out, it really is my new favorite granola. 


I was given a product to test from Ladera Granola, however all opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. That seriously looks delicious! Very filling and healthy, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS