January 15, 2011

Insane Cravings

I seem to be on some kind of cookie fix. All I want to do is bake cookies.

Giant Double Chocolate Cookies
Christmas Crunch Cookies
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Orange Ricotta Cookies with Dark Chocolate

The Giant Double Chocolate Cookies remind me of the German Chocolate Cookies I made last weekend.



But I still want to make them.

And I already made the Christmas Crunch and Peanut Butter Blossoms for Christmas. Now I'm insanely craving them. So much so that I had to re-write the word "insanely" three times. ;)

Anyhow. What else has been going on around here?

I made Rachael's Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano-Crusted Chicken Piccata, and Ravioli Tomato Soup. I shared the chicken recipe with you over here. The Spinach Mac and Cheese wasn't my thing- I don't know if the sauce was too creamy or what, it just wasn't that great. :/ I did love the soup though, my second time making it.


You can find the recipe for that here.

As for the weekend, I think some major baking with be going down. Along with ice cream. The hubby and I were dying for ice cream last night but were too lazy to throw on some pants and go out in the snow to get some. I suppose I will when I go out for our weekly grocery run and crumble up a bunch of cookies to go along with it. :D

Any baking plans for you this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS