January 28, 2011

I'd Like to Make

Recently I've gone on a bookmarking frenzy. I've had to restrain myself from running to the grocery store and buying everything I'd need for the breakfast, dinner, and dessert recipes I've bookmarked.


Photo Courtesy of The Comfort of Cooking
 
Roast Pork Loin with Bacon and Brown Sugar Glaze
O.m.g. Take a look at this, it's to die for.

Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Bread
Yes, please, I'd like this for breakfast with a lemon glaze.

Easy Parmesan Risotto
Have I talked your ear off about my new risotto kick? I'd love to make this.


Desserts

S'more Nut Bars
Graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows...


Photo courtesy of Ezra Pound Cake
 
Chocolate Pudding Pie
It's been so long since I've had a pudding pie. We must fix that! 

White Cake (Coconut Frosting)
For the past couple of years I have wanted a coconut cake for my birthday. No one has been able to quite get it right! I think this might be the one.


Pasta

Fettuccine Alfredo with Bacon
I love me a good pasta dish. And with bacon? I'll take it!
 

I am SO excited to do our major grocery shopping run this weekend (I can share this with you fellow bloggers because you understand grocery shopping excitement) and I'll be able to pick up stuff to make some of these new recipes. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. That chocolate pie looks amazing! I am totally guilty of bookmarking about 2 billion recipes. Especially desserts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS