August 20, 2010

Updated Menu for the Week

Sometimes the menu doesn't go as planned and you just feel like having some good old fashioned Chinese food. That's what was for dinner tonight. :D

I've stuck to my menu plan 3 out of 5 days this week (that's pretty good for me)! Let's take a look at what I've made so far.
Pork Chops were not a part of the menu plan, but I was craving them earlier in the week. None of these recipes have knocked my socks off, especially the Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna. The blend of three cheeses was overkill. I now have half a lasagna that I don't know what to do with. :/ The meatballs were pretty good, probably some of the best I've made, and so were the hamburgers. I guess I just wasn't in the mood for beef those days. As for the weekend, I think I'll make the Maple Pork Lion or Chicken Teriyaki Legs.

Did you stick to your menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS