December 5, 2013

My Favorite Christmas Pins

Today I realized that there are only 20 days left until Christmas! My mind is whirling and I'm trying to make to stop spinning. The only way for that to happen is for me to make lists. A list of gifts still left to buy (two more people, not counting my husband :), a list of people to send Christmas cards to, cookies I want to bake, traditions I want to start, and crafts I want to make.

So many lists. So little time.

Besides making lists, Pinterest is a great way to keep track of all my ideas. As I searched through my boards last night, I thought it would be fun to share with you my favorite Christmas pins.

Christmas Cookies

As you know, I LOVE to bake and I especially love to bake around the holidays. I like to bake for us and for family and friends. Edible gifts are great, don't you think? Here are some cookies I'm thinking about baking this year.








Free Printables

There are SO many free printables out there that it's hard not to print them all! I found the cutest gift tags and a letter to send to Santa that I absolutely LOVE. I printed all three of these already and I can't wait to start wrapping presents, they will match our red candy cane stripped and solid green wrapping paper perfectly. And I'm saving the Santa letter for when Miss A is old enough to write one!







Christmas Decor

I love seeing how other people decorate their homes for the holidays. I'm always inspired to spruce up my own decorations and buy a little more! ;)







Eek! I can't wait. I'm SO excited this year. From now until Christmas I plan on enjoying every minute of the season and making it special for Miss A. Share with me some of your favorite Christmas pins! I could always use more. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word those peppermint cookies! Well all of them actually! I love baking as well. I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to help with bake some Christmas treats :)
    I love that you found so many printables! I'm going to go look for some!
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just so much out there that I want to do each Christmas but with the limited amount of time I have, I have to pick just a few to do. So sad, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolate peppermint cookies!!! To die for. I must start making my list too. Thanks for the inspiration. I love all your treats and thanks for the tags!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS