February 22, 2013

Friday Finds & Faves

I'm starting a new series on the blog called "Friday Finds & Faves." I'll share with you any recipes I found over the week that caught my eye or that I'm dying to bake. I'll also talk about anything I'm currently obsessing over, loving, craving, dreaming, reading... I'd love to hear what you're favoring too! This should be fun. :)

I found some new banana muffins that I'd like to bake.

I also found a new banana bread! Looks like I need to buy some bananas this weekend.


I'm so over winter and ready for Spring. This lemon pound cake sounds like the perfect way to celebrate.

Nutella is a huge favorite in this house so I know these nutella cupcakes with nutella frosting would be perfect for us.

Birthday Cake Oreos. Need I say more?


Normally I'm not a huge fan of Easter. Easter candy, sure, but the colors, all those pastels...ick. That's why i was pleasantly surprised to love all the Easter decor I saw at World Market this week. I love having a seasonal centerpiece on our dining room table and I really wanted to pick up this cute one. There was also an adorable cookie jar (that I can't find online). It was pink and said "Let them eat cookies." Loooove.

Fellow TV junkies, how are you liking The Vampire Diaries? Last night's episode had me on the edge of my seat, or rather, couch! I won't give it away but emotionless Elena? This should be interesting.

I'm finally getting into Maggie Stiefvater's Ballad series. I loved her werewolf series so much and forgot what an amazing writer she is. What are you reading?



Share your finds and faves this week with me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS