October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What...


So What Wednesday

-If I missed posting "So What Wednesday" for two weeks. Oops. Time flies when you have a baby!

-If I complained and whined about having to go to the dentist this week like a five year old. I HATE the dentist!

-If I've cursed this blasted cold weather 1,000 times already and it's only October. I'm DONE. Done with the cold. *crosses fingers for a residency in the South*

-If I'm so excited for Halloween this year. I can't WAIT to take her to the mall in her elephant costume. And eat her candy. :)

-If I'm trying to make it a point to put on some makeup every day even if I'm not going anywhere. It makes me feel better about staying in yoga bottoms and a tank top all day!

-If I'm ridiculously excited about Fall TV. The Vampire Diaries starts Thursday!

-If I'm already thinking about what dessert to make for Thanksgiving. This and this have already caught my eye.

What are you saying "So What" to this week?

2 comments:

  1. So what if I'm making us celebrate our(4 month) anniversary tonight instead of tomorrow? The Vampire Diaries clearly takes priority over everything. :)

    Don't know what your husband's residency is going to be in, but I happen to work at a hospital (in Alabama!) with 5 pretty fabulous programs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina! You have been MIA! To help you get back to blogging, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS