October 2, 2011

Weekend Bites + Menu Plan Monday 10/3

I'm loving every minute of October so far.


Saturday: Cleaned the house from top to bottom. Took a trip to the farmer's market to pick up these beautiful Fall mums. My favorite plant because I can't seem to kill them. Yay! 

Saturday night: A movie and DVR'd shows on the couch with hubby. <3

Sunday: Hubby had to work. Boo. However, he did just manage to come home early- yay! I went to the store and found this pumpkin cream cheese spread. Love.


These are my favorite cookies in the whole world. Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip. I only make them in October because I'm weird like that.

Sunday night: Salsa chicken in the crock pot. Finishing up with our DVR'd shows. Perhaps some hot chocolate with our pumpkin cookies? Oh the possibilites.

I love Fall. How was your weekend?




Menu Plan


How have you been enjoying the start of October? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colour of teh flowers.
    This week making: sweet nad sour pork and plum tart(with plums we have here).Fish and chips home made,chicken stock for many times:) cookies of all kinds..fruit salad and much more;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is the session of orange color! Salsa chicken in the crockpot sounds good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a big to do list this weekend... I didn't do ONE thing on it. Sick with sick kids... yuk. I neeeeeeed to find that pumpkin cream cheese... and bacon balsamic jam? that sounds like the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recipe for salsa chicken in the crockpot sounds really good and is so easy! I'm definitely going to have to try that one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS