July 20, 2015

Miss A Turns Three!

Last Wednesday our beautiful little girl turned three years old. I tucked her in the night before her birthday, one last time as a two year old, and couldn't help but get choked up. She has grown leaps and bounds in the last year- from being a tiny toddler to this fun, happy, sweet, energetic girl, who can talk your ear off, sing all her favorite songs by heart, and eat tubs and tubs of blueberries. I can't believe she's three, THREE. Seriously, it's so true what they say- time flies when you have kids.

We had her birthday party the weekend before her birthday and both set of grandparents were able to attend, as well as the majority of her friends! It was a blast, her Cinderella party, which she talked about nonstop for weeks before, was just as she wanted it to be. A princess dress, Cinderella balloons, a pink cake, and a bouncy house. I don't think she could have asked for anything more!




Miss A was SO in love with her dress. I bought it months ago when I knew she'd love to have a Cinderella party (the movie was on repeat for many, many weeks). I didn't show it to her until the day of her party and the look on her face was priceless. She wore it all day long, and I was thankful that it survived her bouncing marathon in the bounce house!










I had to keep things simple this year, seeing as I have even less time on my hands now. Most of her her birthday supplies were purchased from Birthday Direct, the cake was made by a friend, and I made the mason jars myself, inspired by a Pinterest pin. We served pizza, fruit salad, and pretzels. After the cake, we had a pinata, which was an absolute blast. Most of the kids had never seen a pinata before and watching them try to hit it with a bat was hilarious. We were all very entertained, I bet the kids could have gone at that for an hour without getting tired!



On her birthday we spent the day doing all of her favorite things. Opening presents, playing with toys, blowing up balloons, going to the pool, and having a chocolate chip cookie cake. All her gifts were a hit this year- especially her clip clop castle, kinetic sand, and little cosmetics set.





 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS