May 1, 2015

Friday Five!

1. I have a confession to make. We are not a fast food family- I'm pretty sure it has been years, YEARS since I've been to any drive through (unless it's a Starbucks), but since J was born I've made a trip to Chick-fil-A four times. I'm crazy obsessed with their chicken fingers and waffle fries.


2. Have you seen Interstellar? What an amazing movie. I was blown away, by the story line, the actors (Hello Matthew Mcconaughey), just everything. I'm not normally into sci fi, that's more the hubby's taste, but this had me hooked from beginning to end.  

3. It's strawberry season! We went strawberry picking twice this week. Once with our playgroup, and then the next day as a family. We have lots of beautiful berries that I plan on using to make strawberry ice cream and these strawberry brie bites.




4. Yesterday I went shopping. For myself! I rarely buy anything for myself anymore, I feel guilty if I do and it's only if I really, really want/need something. My sweet mother-in-law sent me a card and money to do a little shopping...so when I heard that Old Navy was having a sale, I went to check it out. I got this dress, three tops, and two pairs of shorts. I'm so excited for the warmer weather ahead!


5. I may be insane, but I'm already thinking about Miss A's third birthday party. She's crazy obsessed with Cinderella right now and I know she'd flip over a Cinderella themed party. I found the perfect dress recently and now I'm pinning away. I absolutely love this cake.


4 comments:

  1. Never too early to start party planning!!!!!!!! :) And no judgements here on Chick-fil-A, looks perfect to me! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is seriously stunning.

    We love CFA in this house!

    Nice old navy finds!! They look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chick-fil-A is a weekly occurrence in our home, so no judgement from me, lol!:) And girl, I hit up Old Navy this week too (and talked about it on my blog today too, lol!) They are really hitting it out of the park with their spring and summer stuff. I could have bought a lot more, honestly, but did limit myself:) Though my husband would disagree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I seriously love Chick-fil-a. You just can't go wrong there. And good for you for doing some shopping for yourself. Old Navy is killing it right now with their spring/summer stuff!
    "The Busy Brunette"
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS