March 9, 2015

Welcome to the World- He's here!!

Forgive my absence last week on the blog, all my time and attention has been on giving birth to our SON, who arrived three weeks early, on Tuesday, March 3rd at 6:39 am. I will refer to him as "J" on the blog; we are so happy, excited, and blessed. At 4 lbs and 10 oz, he is a little peanut, but is healthy and doing well!


We've been home since Thursday and thankfully my mom and mother in law were able to swoop in at a moments notice to help out. I can't wait to share the whole story with you, until then, here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Christina! What a perfect little man! Glad you guys are both healthy and doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is perfect! I can't wait to see more of J on the blog. But have fun getting used to life with a brand new baby. We will be here when your ready to post again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! He's adorable! And I felt the same when my son was born, I was sad it wasn't going to be the 2 of us anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS