January 2, 2015

Five on Friday

One. Makeup

I got a few of the things I asked for on my Christmas wishlist that I'm absolutely loving. One of them is the Naked 3 palette. I don't think I've ever had makeup like this before. I'm a drugstore girl, none of my makeup costs more than $15! To say I was excited to get this palette is an understatement. I love all the colors, most of which I can use on a daily basis and others I can save for a hot night out. ;)

Two. The Affair

Have you heard of this show? It was on Showtime on Sunday nights. The finale aired two weeks ago, for a total of ten episodes, so if you haven't seen it, find it, you'll be hooked and finish it within a few days! I'll watch anything that Pacey (Joshua Jackson) is in, I just love him. I loved how this show is told from two different perspectives, leaving you wondering exactly what happened. 


Three. New Year, No Resolutions

I feel kind of funny not making any resolutions this year. I made a few last year and feel somewhst good about some of the progress I made with them. I wanted to get more organized, eat better, exercise, yada yada. This year I'm going to be completely realistic..I'm going to have another person to care for! I don't see myself making any kind of goals except for keeping my head above water and making sure we're all fed and clothed. Hopefully I can achieve that!

Four. Date Nights = Good for the Soul

While we were back home we managed to have a night away. The entire night. We haven't done that since Miss A was five months old. We went out to dinner to one of my favorite places in Miami- Lincoln Road, and people watched, strolled through shops, and had a giant chocolate chip sundae for dessert. Afterwards we stayed at the beach apartment my in-laws co-own and listened to the sound of the waves. I was SO relaxed, a mini vacation is just what we needed. 


Five. Baby #2

I'm 28 weeks, feeling baby boy move all the time, and hoping to hold on to my energy before it slips away as I get further into the third trimester. We're slowly setting up little man's room- we've got the dresser, wall art, and a lamp purchased so far. I can't wait to get it all together! Miss A has been so sweet and loving with my belly, giving kisses and saying "hi baby" all the time. I think she's really starting to get it!


Happy New Year friends, as always I must thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you! May you have a wonderful, happy, healthy new year!

Linking up for Five on Friday and Oh Hey Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Naked 3 is one of my absolute favorite palettes!! So happy you had a night free, and love Lincoln Rd. Where did you eat? Van Dykes is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was dying to put the Naked palette on my Christmas wish list but in the end, I'm a drugstore make up gal too and coudln't bring myself to do it! (now I'm wishing I had!! hah) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of the that new show but I will be checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baby bump is the cutest!! You look amazing!
    The Naked palette... gorgeous colors! This is going on my birthday wish list!
    More date nights is totally on my list! We really need to be better about taking more time for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog and love it! I also think we might have the same due date--March 24th? I was the same 28 weeks when you were and am also having a little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS