December 10, 2014

Baby #2- Weeks 23, 24, & 25

I'm an emotional roller coaster these days. Some days I'm perfectly fine, happy, cheery, and others I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I kind of feel like a crazy person! I didn't feel like this with Miss A, and to be honest it kind of sucks. I miss feeling like myself.

I haven't been able to keep up with the blog; there are so many other things that I have to take care of throughout the day that by the time the evening rolls around I'm too exhausted to sit write a coherent post. I've wanted to share a bump update for weeks now!


I'm 25 weeks and feeling pretty good, physically at least! Although I'm exhausted by the end of the day, that doesn't surprise me. My back aches, and so do my feet! I look forward to sitting on the couch with my feet propped up once Miss A is in bed. 

There are some days where I'm absolutely starving. One breakfast, one lunch, won't cut it. If we're up early, I have to have something else to eat around 10:00. Sometimes I'll be starving again a little while after lunch and having a snack won't be enough. It's crazy, I can't believe how much I eat some days and I've also got a massive sweet tooth going on, which I had at this point with Miss A too! It's funny how different yet how similar these pregnancies have been.


I know I run on the small side belly wise, but trust me, I'm gaining weight, much faster than I would like. It's not all belly this time around...but we won't talk about that. :) I'm already itching for when I can shed the weight, though it's sure going to be different with a toddler and baby to care for.

We've ordered some of the nursery furniture and I'm SO excited to start working on it. The dresser came yesterday, my mom is gifting us most of the nursery bedding, and soon I'll start looking for decor. We've settled on a theme that we're both excited about and I'll share more once we get working on the nursery. I'm blessed to have my mom and mother-in-law who insisted on throwing me another shower, which will be in two weeks, when we are back home visiting for Christmas. I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS