November 18, 2014

My Favorite Things- A Christmas Wishlist!

It's funny- when I sat down to think about what I'd want for Christmas, at first I couldn't think of anything but some new pajamas. So much of my attention has been on figuring out what I'd like Miss A to get that I completely forgot about myself. Putting this together was a lot of fun and I thought back to a recent trip to Ulta I took, all alone, just to browse for inspiration. My wishlist this year is a mixture of things I want and would like to update, like my makeup!



My Favorite Things




One. I've had the same eyeshadows for a long time now, most of them from the drugstore or Target. I'd love a new palette to play with and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar one is not only beautiful, but it smells like chocolate! It has great reviews and I love all the colors. 

Two. A classic Old Navy vest. I have one in gold from a few years back. I love how easy they are to throw on and add an extra layer of warmth. A red vest would be the perfect addition to my mostly gray and black winter wardrobe. 

Three. Okay, I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to Bath & Body Works holiday socks. I get a new pair every year and they are my favorite socks to wear once it's cold out. So comfy and they're always so cute!

Four. Pajamas...just because, I also love pajamas and look forward to getting a new set every year for Christmas. You can't go wrong with a set from Victoria Secret!

Five. The infamous blanket scarf...from Target! I love it as much as everyone else does and you can never have enough scarfs! 

Six. I'd love a new blush and I've heard great things about Tarte, a brand I've never tried. All the colors are gorgeous and I had a hard time narrowing one down, hopefully this warm one will be good for my complexion.

Be sure to link up your Christmas list!


7 comments:

  1. Blanket scarf and target in the same sentence?! Ahhmazing!!! Enjoying reading through your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a very similar Christmas Wish List! Great minds... :)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blush is awesome, I love it!

    The pjs and scarf looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The penguin socks are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Chocolate bar and I love it! The shimmers in it are so versatile! Those PJs look ah-may-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that vest in a orange-ish color and love it. I really would love the dark green or beige but they sold out at my Old Navy pretty darn quickly. I agree with you that you can never have enough scarfs. I haven't bought a "blanket scarf" yet, but the more I see it the less I can resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you can go wrong with pajamas... ever! Or scarves, really. Now, if we could wear our pajamas and scarves in public the world would be a perfect place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS