November 10, 2014

Baby #2- 18&19 Weeks + Gender Reveal!

I'm late posting this update, I'm now almost 21 weeks, eek!! We also found out the baby's gender the day before Halloween (which I announced on IG right away), started working on a baby list, organizing the guest room, and shopping for our little nugget. So much has been going on and I'm loving every minute of it. 


At 18 weeks- I'm feeling good, energized, and thankfully the ravenous hunger I've talked about in previous updates is starting to subside. I have a feeling it's going to come back though when baby has another growth spurt. I still don't go anywhere without snacks (for me and Miss A) and my jug of water. Keeping hydrated seems to keep headaches away, which I was having regularly at this time.  


19 weeks and eager to find out baby's gender! Honestly, I have no patience and could not be one of those people to wait until baby is born to find out if we were having a boy or girl. Thankfully my husband is the same way. We didn't want to wait last time and we didn't wait this time! I had my gender ultrasound a few days later and we found out that we are having a....


BOY!!!!

Ahhh!! A BOY!! I can't believe it even though I knew it. I knew this baby was a boy. Call it mother's intuition or whatever, I felt it, especially with how hungry I was! Even still we were so happy to find out and have been talking boy names ever since. Boy names are hard. We had so many girl names with Miss A and no boy names. So far we have three on the list...we're struggling to come up with more!

 It blows my mind to think about the fact that we are going to have a son. What!! I don't know anything about boys! I'm such a girly girl. :) It's going to be interesting, that's for sure. And fun. I know it's going to be so much fun and I can not WAIT to see Miss A's reaction to having a little brother. I feel so blessed to be given the chance to have a mother and son relationship, I know it's going to be the sweetest! 

4 comments:

  1. I missed the gender reveal, Congrats!!! A mother & son relationship IS the sweetest - you're going to love every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, SO excited for you, sweet girl! Congratulations! It may feel like you know nothing about boys right now, but trust me - you'll learn! I had no idea what to do with a boy when I found out we were having one, and now being a boy mom is my favorite thing in the whole world. So wonderful that you'll have one of each - oh, what fun!!!:) You've got me so excited to find out the gender of our sweet babe now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a sweet boy!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys are so much fun. And I want to tell you right now... it's nothing like raising a girl. Boys are crazzzzzy! And I knew C was a boy and I knew his name far before I was told he was a boy. Girls names? Thanks but no thanks. I still can't think of a girl name I just love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS