September 19, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

1. Shopping 

There are so many good deals out right now. Old Navy is having a baby and maternity sale. I really didn't like most of the maternity clothes I wore when I was pregnant with Miss A so I'd love to get a few new pieces. I'd love to be comfortable but cute this time around and I'm looking for some new pants, basic T's, and dresses I can layer with leggings and scarfs once the weather turns cold. I love this dress from Old Navy and think it fits the bill!


Gymboree is also having a fall sale and I must, must pick up these pajamas for Miss A. I mean, how adorable are they?




2. Fall Baking

I do a lot of baking in the fall. A lot. I make pumpkin white chocolate cookies, pumpkin bread, apple pie, and any other new recipes I may come across, like this apple oatmeal bread. How good does that look?!


3. Reading 

I finished a really good book last night- The Underside of Joy. It definitely was not what I expected when I first picked up the book, and I thought about stopping right at the beginning, because it is very sad. But then the book changed it's angle and I was hooked! I'd recommend it to any mom, it will tug at your heart strings.

4. I Heart Target

Miss A and I took a trip to Target this week and I went absoutely gaga over their Halloween decor. I LOVE everything- I don't remember being this excited about their stuff last year. They've really knocked it out of the park, from snacks, to decorations, to make-your-own kits, I could've easily bought everything! We spent two hours in the store, much longer than we usually do, as Miss A can't handle a trip that long. This time around she was just as excited as I was.





5. Pregnancy Updates

Yesterday was a rough day. I was fine in the morning, then come afternoon I had a headache, stomach ache, and my eyes were burning from sleep deprivation. :( Miss A had a mild cold in the beginning of the week and wasn't sleeping well at night. It all must have caught up with me (and eating four slices of pizza was probably a bad idea...) and all I wanted to do was take a nap. Days like that are when I really, really miss nap time. Anywho, I'm 13 weeks, feeling good (despite yesterday) and I'm seeing my energy come back up, which is so great! I've been eating lots and lots of quesadillas, hate the smell of Palmolive dish soap, and can't fit into my jeans! I'll be taking some bump pictures soon!

Linking up with Meet @ the Barre and September Farm

5 comments:

  1. Hi. I love your new look. I need to get to Target for those Halloween sippes. Being pregnant with a toddler is so tough. I wish I had hired a mommy's helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love Target hah! I'm sorry yesterday was a rough day but glad you're feeling your energy coming back!! And hey, I eat a lot of quesadillas and I'm NOT pregnant haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target has been on point lately!! Their dollar section has even been perfect.
    -Liz
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does A have quiet time where you could at least lay down and rest? You poor thing. I couldn't imagine tackling pregnancy with a little one that doesn't nap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS