August 27, 2014

Fall Fashion Picks for the Mini

Okay, I know it's not even September yet but I know that hasn't stopped many of us from browsing the new fall fashion picks that are popping up in every single store. How's a mama not to look!? One of my favorite things to do, you might even call it a hobby, is online shopping...you know, where you fill the cart but don't actually buy anything? Yes, that's me.

In this case, I actually bought these two pairs of cute shoes from Zulily. Miss A still has some birthday money left and I've been spending it wisely, on her preschool corner, and new clothes and shoes she will need once the temperatures start to dip. I could not pass up these adorable sneakers and pretty sparkly silver flats, which I'm sure she'll get great use out of during the holidays.



Besides Zulily, I also love shopping at Old Navy for Miss A. Old Navy never seems to fail with cute, affordable clothes, especially when there's a sale going on. Recently there was a 30% everything sale and I took a look around and fell in love with so many pieces. 




I love dressing her up for every holiday, so there's no doubt I will get her several Halloween related outfits. Speaking of Halloween, have you thought about costumes yet? I haven't the faintest idea what she'll be this year, but costumes are already popping up everywhere too, and there's so much to choose from!

I've barely looked around for anything for myself- isn't that the case for most mama's? I'd love some new long sleeved tops and sweaters. Oh, and BOOTS! What have you seen lately? Bonus points for links! :)

6 comments:

  1. It is so fun shopping for our littles! I can't wait to start picking up some fun Halloween/holiday related outfits for Caleb:) Loving the adorable finds you picked out for Miss A!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a pair of new brown boots from Hautelook! I also got the babes matching pairs from Tarjay ;) Love Fall fashions, go spend that birthday money, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots is on my to buy list soon!!!
    Love those little sneakers. She's going to look so cute in them

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes you got her are so cute! I love GAP for kid clothes, they have such great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We actually bought Connor's Halloween costume because I didn't want to wait last minute and then not be able to get something in his size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS