July 21, 2014

Our Two-Year-Old Photo Shoot

Hi there! I'm finally coming back to the blogging world after two weeks of a little hiatus. Miss A's birthday celebrations kicked off early with the arrival of my in-laws, followed by my parents, friends, and a weekend of partying. She is a very lucky little girl! I can't believe we have a TWO year old. I thought this day was stil so far off in the future. Low and behold, her birthday has passed, the cake has been eaten, the presents unwrapped. She was spoiled rotten by all and absolutely loved all the attention. I can't wait to show you all the photos from her party!

But first, I want to share with you her photos from her two-year-old session. With so much going on it was nearly impossible for me to pull together a blog post, hence why I'm now getting around to sharing these. I've have had this post drafted since the beginning of the month!

Our photos were taken by Southern Seedling Photography, a local photographer in the triangle area of North Carolina. We took our pictures at a park and we were blessed with hot, humid weather. Haha. At least it didn't rain! Without further adieu, here are a few of my favorites.



Sadly, this is the only time Miss A actually smiled. Girlfriend was NOT in the mood to be photographed that day. Sigh. Nothing can ever go to plan with a toddler right? At least we have this beautiful picture of her up on her Daddy's shoulders. He can always get her to smile. 


Just precious. This one is already framed in our living room. 



A favorite for everyone. Printed and hand delivered to her grandparents and this one is also sitting framed on our mantel. I love the expression on her face. 




Also another favorite! I do wish she would have smiled. Oh well!



There you have it! I'll be back tomorrow with lots and lots of pictures of her party. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are precious! She has grown so much and is really beautiful! I understand about not being able to predict photo sessions with toddlers, but they turned out beautiful anyways! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile or no smile, they turned out absolutely perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS