June 18, 2014

Currently: A Mama Collective #2

I really enjoyed this link up, Currently, that I participated in a few weeks back. It's a quick way to share what I'm up to and loving right now, especially when I don't have a lot of time to devote to a long blog post! 



Thinking about: What to do with my "me" time once Miss A falls asleep for her nap (if she naps!) I'm all sticky and gross from my workout this morning, so I need to shower, but I'd also like to 1. Read, 2. Finish watching Monday's episode of Mistresses, 3. Work on party prep, 4. Drink coffee, and 5. Possibly clean something...what to do, what to do?

Reading: My Last Kiss! I so wish I could sit down and devote an entire afternoon to reading this book. I want to finish it so bad and I've only been able to sneak in a chapter here or there throughout the day. 




Listening to: The hum of our upstairs window air conditioner unit. We use it on really HOT days, like today- we have a high of 99 degrees and our second floor is stifling on days like today.  

Watching: Besides Mistresses, the hubby and I started watching Fargo, a short ten episode mini series. It's a little out there, with quirky, interesting characters, lots of violence, and strange behaviors. We really like it though, my husband is obsessed!



Thankful for: A great morning spent with friends. Miss A and I went to my workout class where we met up with two of our friends and their toddlers. After that we headed to story-time at the library, which is something I look forward to every week. Hopefully all that activity will tucker her out for a long, two hour nap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS