May 6, 2014

Things I'm Loving

I'm one of those annoying people who skip over Spring once May arrives. May is the unofficial arrival of Summer, right? Okay, maybe not until Memorial Day...buttt I tend to get a little ahead of myself. Summer is my favorite season, a very, very close run with Fall, however, there's something about Summer that I just can't be beat. I'm a warm weather girl through and through, probably due to the fact that I'm a summer baby (June!) and grew up in Miami. I definitely don't miss the humidity that comes along with Summer down south! While we were there now it was HOT, too hot, to the point we were melting at the Seaquarium. That's not the case here in NC. We can be outside all day, and while it does get hot, I'll take the heat over the humidity any day. With all that said, here are some things I'm loving right now for Summer!


Summer Things


Forever 21 sleepwear / Forever 21 cotton pajamas / Old Navy canvas tote / Floppy hat / Crate and Barrel white cotton dish towel / bracelet

Big floppy hats- a must for being by the pool and hanging out at the beach. Which we will be very soon! I really like this white and blue one because it will match perfectly with a few of my bathing suits.

Big canvas bags- easy to tote to the pool and beach, so much fun to fill with sand buckets, water toys, snacks, and everything else you need to take along with you for the kids. I love this one because it matches the hat!

Light-weight pajamas- I could really use some new summery pajamas. I absolutely adore the sets from Forever 21 right now. That bicycle one- how sweet and romantic! The watermelon set is also perfect for this time of year!

Popsicle towel- I love getting the Crate & Barrel catalog in the mail and their recent issue had so much fun stuff for Summer entertaining. That colorful popsicle towel is calling my name.

Simple jewelry- I don't like wearing anything heavy when it's hot; no heavy perfume, clothing, shoes, even jewelry. This bracelet from Prima Donna (a new site to me that I'm loving) is easy to slip on and will go with everything- from the mall to the beach!

What are you loving for Summer?

2 comments:

  1. Yes to all of it! Those watermelon pj's are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that hat! I so wish I could pull off hats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS