May 30, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday! I could not be more excited for this weekend because on Sunday we are off to the beach. For a whole week! I'm ready to park myself under an umbrella with a stack of beach reads and magazines. This mama has not been on a vacation for nearly five years. It's long overdue! Here's a few things that I have to share this week for Five on Friday.

One. Fruity Drinks

We went strawberry picking last week and we ate all our strawberries before I could make this strawberry watermelon lemonade. If you have the chance to go strawberry picking, DO IT. It actually became addicting, searching for the perfect bright red berries, and they were as sweet as candy!


Two. Seriously Delish

My favorite food blogger, Jessica from How Sweet It Is, is coming out with a cookbook! I could not be more excited to get my hands on it. I started reading her blog over five years ago and her blog inspired me to start my own. She's hilarious, her recipes are absolutely amazing, and I look forward to reading her posts daily. You can now pre-order her book, I can't wait to receive mine!


Three. Party Planning

Planning for Miss A's second birthday bash is already under way. Nap time is spent crafting, cutting, gluing, taping, and browsing Pinterest for all things Minnie. I ordered these stickers from Party On! Designs and I absolutely adore them. 


Four. Packing Printable

Because we could all use more printables in our life, this is the printable I'm using to pack for our trip. It has everything I could possibly think of and more. 


Five. Sun, Sand, Surf

This is where I'll be all of next week so I'm signing off until we get back. Have a great weekend and I'll be back with lots of fun pictures to share!



4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Beach for a week! The cookbook looks wonderful too. Have a great weekend mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fav things about having lived in Upstate NY and now MI is pick-your-own-fruit! Strawberries are delayed about 2-3 weeks due to the extreme winter/late Spring we had, but the harvest is looking good! And then blueberries in July, raspberries and blackberries in August! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an awesome vacation!! Love those Minnie stickers! I had a minnie mouse party a few weeks ago if you're looking for any tips or ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS